Thai Grilled Bananas Recipe With Coconut Cream Sauce Is a Fun New Way to Grill by 30Seconds Food
Grilled bananas are a common street food in Thailand. But why let them have all the fun? This easy Thai grilled bananas recipe with a sweet coconut cream sauce is the perfect ending to any meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 10 bananas, half ripe (still firm), peeled and sliced about 1 1/2 inches thick
Coconut Cream Sauce
Here's how to make it:
- To make the coconut cream sauce, put all the ingredients into a saucepot. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring, until thick and smooth.
- If using wooden skewers soak for about 30 minutes in water. Thread the bananas onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers on a grill over medium-high heat until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. (You could also cook them in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 8 minutes or until golden.)
- When cooked, put them on a cutting board and gently press to flatten. Place the skewers on a serving platter and drizzle with the sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
Metal Skewers $5 & Up
Grills $30 & Up
Coconut Cream $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Coconut Sugar $4 & Up
Saucepots $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.