The Best Chocoflan Recipe: This Easy Chocoflan Recipe Is a Mashup You Have Got to Try by Donna John
Prep Time: 20 minutes and 3 hours to chill
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours and 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the caramel sauce onto the bottom of a bundt pan.
- For the chocolate layer, combine all the ingredients and beat for about 2 minutes. Pour over the caramel.
- For the flan layer, put all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Carefully spoon the mixture over the cake batter layer.
- Cover the cake with a piece of nonstick aluminum foil. Set the bundt pan into a larger baking pan. Fill the larger pan with about 1 inch of water.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and cool on the counter about 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill completely before inverting onto a serving plate.
Photo: Carol Robinson
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $8 & Up
Nonstick Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.