Easy Tuna Salad Recipe: This Creamy Tuna Salad Recipe Is Your New Meal-Prep Go To by bitrecipes
This easy tuna salad recipe is packed with flavor, and it's a great meal prep option, too. Pack the tuna salad in individual airtight containers, grab some crackers or a couple slices of bread or serve over lettuce and you're good to go.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cans (5 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked with a fork
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion (soak in cold water for 5 minutes to take away the bite)
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish or finely chopped bread and butter pickles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (up to 1/2 cup for creamier tuna)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the tuna into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.