The Best Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe: This Easy Egg Salad Recipe Has a Refreshing Secret Ingredient by Donna John
What is it about egg salad that makes it so comforting? This easy egg salad recipe has lemon juice in it, which really brightens it up. Serve as a sandwich filling or over lettuce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 9 to 10 minutes to cook eggs
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 4 sandwiches
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise)
- 2 - 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (secret ingredient)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stalk celery, minced fine
- 2 green onions, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley leaves
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mixing Bowls $7 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.