Live Like an Italian With This 4-Ingredient Italian Steak Recipe (Tagliata di Manzo al Balsamico) by 30Seconds Food
Italian cooking is about using the best ingredients and letting their flavors shine. This Italian ribeye steak dinner recipe with arugula, balsamic, olive oil and Parmesan (if you so desire) is perfection. Simply perfect.
The ingredient list is short and simple for this Italian steak dinner: ribeye steaks, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, arugula and if you feel so inclined, freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Start by letting your steaks come to room temperature, which you should do before cooking any steak. The steaks are seasoned with salt and black pepper, drizzled with olive oil and then grilled to your desired doneness. Let the steaks rest for about five minutes, then slice and put them onto a beautiful platter. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic, then top with fresh peppery arugula and a little more salt and pepper.
Practice saying Tagliata di Manzo al Balsamico, because this delicious beef recipe sure to be a favorite recipe. This grilled steak recipe is perfect for weeknight meals or dinner parties.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 26 to 32 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 - 4 ribeye steaks (about 3/4- to 1-inch thick)
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the steaks on a plate. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Allow them to sit out until they are at room temperature.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Cook the meat until it's well seared on both sides and cooked to your desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare (here's a meat temperature guide). Remove steaks and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the meat against the grain and put it on a serving platter or individual serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with arugula, Parmesan cheese (if using), and a little salt and pepper.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Cutting Boards $6 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Meat Thermometer $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.