5-Ingredient Peach Tart Recipe: This Vegan Peach Tart Recipe Is Beyond Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
This easy vegan peach tart recipe from Plant Based Cooking Made Easy by Jill and Jeffrey Dalton, the creators of the YouTube channel The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show, makes great use of those juicy summer peaches. Serve it with non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
Here's how to make it:
- Add the crust ingredients to food processor or blender and blend until mixture starts to stick together. Pour into a tart pan and press mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Slice peaches in half and twist sections in opposite directions and remove the pit. Slice halves into thin slices, setting aside one of the halves. Add that half of a peach, arrowroot powder, two dates and water into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour two-thirds of the blended mixture into the tart crust.
- Layer peach slices on top of this mixture, fanning the slices out, starting at the outside and working your way to the center. Pour remaining peach mixture over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 minutes. Let the tart cool thoroughly before removing it from the pan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tart Pans $8 & Up
Almond Meal $6 & Up
Almond Flour $6 & Up
Medjool Dates $5 & Up
Arrowroot Powder $4 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.