Easy Beef Chow Fun Recipe: This Cantonese Stir-fried Beef Recipe Cooks in 5 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Beef chow fun is a Cantonese stir-fried beef recipe. This easy beef chow fun recipe has tender steak, wide rice noodles and a flavorful sauce. It cooks in about 5 minutes once you've completed the prep!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes to soak noodles
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide rice noodles
- 1 pound ribeye, sirloin or flank steak, sliced against the grain very thin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 - 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Fresno or red jalapeno, sliced, for garnish (optional)
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the rice noodles into cold water and soak for 30 minutes.
- While the noodles soak, combine the sliced beef, cornstarch and 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce. Allow it to marinate while the noodles soak.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef mixture and cook until browned on all sides, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, sesame oil, soy sauce and green onions. Stir to combine, then add the drained noodles. Cook about 1 to 2 more minutes. Garnish with the sliced Fresno chiles and sesame seeds, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.