Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon Recipe: This Easy Salmon Recipe Is What to Grill This Weekend by 30Seconds Food
Cooking on a cedar plank helps keep food moist and infuses a wonderful wood flavor. This easy cedar plank salmon recipe has a sweet mustard glaze and is a healthy way to light up the grill.
Prep Time: 2 hours to soak cedar plank
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes plus 2 hours to soak cedar plank
- 1 cedar plank, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 2 salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lemon
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the fillets on the soaked cedar plank.
- Combine the mustard and brown sugar. Coat the salmon with the mixture.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the fish. Top with a lemon slice.
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Put the plank on the grill, but not near direct flames. Cover and cook about 20 to 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.