This Easy Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe Will Shake Things Up on National Cherry Cobbler Day by 30Seconds Food
Cherries and chocolate were made to be together. This easy chocolate cherry cobbler recipe combines both in a rich, decadent dessert everyone will enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- grated chocolate, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Add the butter and use your fingers or a pastry blender to combine it with the dry ingredients.
- Put the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Cool for a couple of minutes and then stir in the evaporated milk, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- Add the chocolate to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the cherry pie filling into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Drop the chocolate mixture over the top of the cherry pie filling. Spread to cover.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Garnish with grated chocolate, if desired. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
2-Quart Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Cherry Pie Filling $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
Pastry Blenders $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.