4-Ingredient Tortilla de Patatas Spanish Frittata Is a Simple Spanish Tapas Recipe at Its Finest by 30Seconds Food
Tortilla de Patatas is a Spanish frittata made with potatoes, eggs and onion. That's it! A simple Spanish tapas recipe at its finest.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 21 to 28 minutes
Total Time: 31 to 38 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus 1 tablespoon, divided (try Spanish olive oil)
- 5 large potatoes, shredded or diced
- 1 onion, minced
- 6 eggs
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. When hot, add the potatoes and onion. Season with sea salt and pepper. Cover and cook until soft, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the heat, pour into a large bowl and allow to cool.
- When cool, add the eggs to the potatoes. Mix well. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet. Add the potato and egg mixture and cook until it begins to brown on the bottom, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Carefully put a plate over the skillet and invert onto a plate. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.