Easy Chicken Recipes: This Creamy Mushroom Chicken Recipe Is Ready in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Juicy chunks of chicken in a flavorful, creamy mushroom sauce is what dinner is all about. Serve this easy mushroom chicken recipe with pasta or rice to soak up the sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- cooked rice or pasta, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms and onion. Cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and add cream and Parmesan. Cook, stirring, about 2 minutes to thicken. Add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Put the chicken in the sauce and cook about 1 more minute. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired, and serve over rice or pasta.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.