Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe: It Takes Less Than 30 Minutes for a Stack of Hot Flour Tortillas by 30Seconds Food
Flour tortillas are the foundation of so many recipes – from tacos to quesadillas to tortilla chips. This flour tortilla recipe will make you wonder why you've never made homemade flour tortillas before. They're so easy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes per tortilla
Total Time: 30 minutes
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour in the water and oil.
- Use your hands to mix the ingredients until it forms a ball of dough. If it's sticky, add a tablespoon or two more of flour.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth.
- Cut the dough into 12 equal portions and roll them into balls. Sprinkle with a little flour.
- Using a rolling pin or tortilla press, flatten each dough into a thin circle.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Cook each tortilla for about 1 minute per side or until it begins to just brown. You could also cook them on a grill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.