Sunflower Seed Cookies Recipe: One Bite & You'll Be Hooked on This Easy Brown Sugar & Vanilla Sunflower Seed Cookie Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Break out of the chocolate chip cookie rut and try this easy sunflower seed cookie recipe. The chocolate chips will get over it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons milk or nut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, combine the butter, sunflower seed butter, brown sugar, milk, vanilla and egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Place round tablespoons full on cookie sheets. Use a fork to gently press to flatten. Sprinkle with the sunflower seeds.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 7 to 8 minutes or until they begin to turn light brown. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $9 & Up
Sunflower Seed Butter $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Shelled Sunflower Seeds $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.