20-Minute Ground Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe Is Easy, Crunchy & Packed With Asian Flavors by 30Seconds Food
The Asian flavors we love are cooked into ground beef and then wrapped in a crunchy lettuce leaf. Yum. Serve this easy beef lettuce wrap recipe with your favorite Asian dipping sauce, rice and egg rolls.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 - 4 chopped green onions
- 3 cloves garlic
Here's how to make it:
- Wash the lettuce and dry thoroughly. Tear off the large outer leaves and set aside.
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, garlic chili sauce and ginger in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet. Cook the ground beef and green onions until beef is cooked through. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and cook 1 minute. Serve with the lettuce leaves.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Garlic Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Asian Dipping Sauces $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.