This Chicken Meatballs Recipe in a Creamy Herb Sauce Is Ready in About 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, thyme, oregano, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatball ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Form into meatballs.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned and almost cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- To make the cream sauce, melt the butter in the skillet. Add the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, cream and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer.
- Put the meatballs back into the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper and add the fresh herbs. Cook 1 minute more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.