Freakin' Good Chocolate Oatmeal Recipe: This Healthy Oatmeal Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Chocolate oatmeal? Yum! Whether you consider it breakfast or dessert, you can sweeten up your day with this easy, delicious chocolate oatmeal recipe. It has a whole banana in it, so yes, it's actually good for you!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- dash of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- honey, brown sugar, maple syrup (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the oats, milk, banana, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla into a small pot.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often.
- Sweeten with honey, maple syrup or brown sugar, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rolled Oats $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.