Spinach Eggs Benedict Recipe: 20-Minute Vegetarian Eggs Benedict Recipe Is Sunday Brunch Worthy by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 poached eggs
- blender hollandaise sauce
- 2 English muffins, split or 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- chopped green onions or chives, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Make the blender hollandaise sauce.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the spinach and cook until it wilts, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Poach the eggs.
- Put the toasted bread slices on plates. Top with the spinach mixture, a poached egg, hollandaise sauce and chopped green onions or chives. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Toasters $10 & Up
Poached Egg Trays $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.