15-Minute Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe Is What It's All About by Donna John
Dinner on the table in 15 minutes? Yes! This easy garlic and Parmesan spaghetti recipe is as simple as it gets – and delicious.
Serve this easy pasta recipe with a salad and hot bread. You can switch out the spaghetti noodles for your favorite pasta (angel hair, fettuccine, linguine, rotini, etc.).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the spaghetti and chicken bouillon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and add the Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Chicken Bouillon $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.