Easy Spanakopita Recipes: This Spanakopita Recipe Will Be Your Favorite Spinach Pie by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 2 boxes (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
Here's how to make it:
- For the filling, combine all the filling ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Oil a 13x9-inch baking pan with olive oil.
- Unroll the phyllo dough. Put two sheets into the bottom of the pan and brush with olive oil. Repeat this process until you use up 2/3 of the phyllo sheets.
- Spread the filling over the phyllo sheets.
- Continue layering two sheets and brushing with olive oil until all the phyllo sheets are used. Brush the top layer with olive oil.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into squares or triangles only going halfway through the spanakopita.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until it is golden and crispy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.