Irresistible Spinach Artichoke Pasta Casserole Recipe Is What's for Dinner by 30Seconds Food
This easy pasta recipe incorporates family-pleasing bowties (farfalle) with healthy spinach and artichokes. The cheese and cream ties it all together and makes it a complete meal. This quick baked pasta casserole has minimal prep and bakes in 30 minutes. While the cheesy casserole bakes, you have time to relax and enjoy a glass of wine or iced tea!
Here's your shopping list for this vegetarian pasta casserole recipe: pasta, olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh or frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, heavy cream, freshly grated Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Serve this creamy spinach and artichoke pasta casserole recipe with a salad. Toss the salad, grab those pasta bowls and enjoy. The leftovers reheat beautifully for another dinner, or pack them for lunch the next day.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach or frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
- This pasta recipe calls for bowtie pasta, but you could use any short pasta that your family enjoys. Rigatoni, penne, ziti or fusilli are all good options.
Here's how to make it:
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and cook the garlic about 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 4 minutes. Add the chopped artichokes and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the Parmesan and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella until cheeses have melted. Add the cooked pasta and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake in a 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and begins to brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.