Best Easter Ham Recipe: This Easy Cola-Glazed Brown Sugar Ham Recipe Is As Simple As It Gets by 30Seconds Food
Not sure about what side dishes to serve yet? Check out our full library of amazing side dishes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 1 fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (about 8 - 9 pounds)
- 1 can (12 ounces) dark carbonated soda
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soda and brown sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Put the ham in a roasting pan. Pour the soda mixture over the ham.
- Cover the ham with aluminum foil. Bake the ham in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with the glaze. Remove the foil during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.