Easter Ham Recipes: This Easy Cola-Glazed Brown Sugar Ham Recipe Is As Simple As It Gets by 30Seconds Food
Cola. Brown sugar. That's all you need to make this easy cola and brown sugar-glazed ham recipe for Easter. Well, you need the ham, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- 1 fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (about 8 - 9 pounds)
- 1 can (12 ounces) dark carbonated soda
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soda and brown sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Put the ham in a roasting pan. Pour the soda mixture over the ham.
- Cover the ham with aluminum foil. Bake the ham in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with the glaze. Remove the foil during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.