Easy Cherry Poke Cake Recipe: Make This Fun Cherry Poke Cake Recipe for Easter Dessert by 30Seconds Food
Poke cakes are so easy to make. This colorful cherry poke cake recipe can be make with other flavors of gelatin. Get creative!
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box white cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 small box cherry JELL-O
- 1 container non-dairy whipped topping, whipped cream or vanilla frosting
- maraschino cherries, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions for a 13x9-inch pan. Let the cake cool for 15 minutes after baking.
- Make the JELL-O according to package directions.
- Using a skewer or fork, poke holes all over the cake. Pour the JELL-O over the cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, frost with the whipped topping. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
Optional: If desired, you could put some maraschino cherries on the bottom of the pan before pouring the cake batter over and baking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Cherry JELL-O $1 & Up
White Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $3 & Up
Vanilla Frosting $2 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.