This Easy Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe Is the Only Lamb Chop Recipe You Need by 30Seconds Food
Who says you have to have ham for Easter? This easy grilled lamb chop recipe will impress the family and get you outside to enjoy some fresh air.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 6 - 8 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the olive oil, herbs, garlic, vinegar and wine in a plastic zipper bag. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and add them to the marinade. Allow them to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat. Remove the chops from the marinade and cook on the hot grill for about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the chops from direct heat and continue to cook until desired doneness, 2 to 5 more minutes depending on how you like them cooked. Let the lamb chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.