Easy Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe: The Only Lamb Chop Recipe You Need by 30Seconds Food
Love your lamb chops? This easy grilled lamb chop recipe needs just a little time to marinate, but cooks in 10 minutes! You can't beat that for a quick weeknight dinner, weekend family get-together or holiday meal. The fresh thyme, rosemary and garlic add so much flavor. This tender lamb recipe is perfect for any occasion – or for Easter dinner!
The easy grilled lamb chops are marinated in olive oil, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, garlic, balsamic vinegar and red wine for about 30 minutes to an hour. Remove the marinated lamb chops from the marinade and grill until they reach your desired doneness. So easy!
If you don't have an outdoor grill, you could cook these lamb chops on an indoor grill, in a grill pan or even in a cast iron skillet. Change up the fresh herbs to suit your tastes or what you have growing in your herb garden. Serve these juicy lamb chops with your favorite side dishes.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 - 8 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, herbs, garlic, vinegar and wine in a plastic zipper bag. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and add them to the marinade. Allow them to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat. Remove the chops from the marinade and cook on the hot grill for about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the chops from direct heat and continue to cook until desired doneness, 2 to 5 more minutes depending on how you like them cooked. Let the lamb chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Lamb 365 $15
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.