Easy Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe: The Only Lamb Chop Recipe You Need by 30Seconds Food
Love your lamb chops? This easy grilled lamb chop recipe needs just a little time to marinate, but cooks in 10 minutes! You can't beat that.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 - 8 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, herbs, garlic, vinegar and wine in a plastic zipper bag. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and add them to the marinade. Allow them to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat. Remove the chops from the marinade and cook on the hot grill for about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the chops from direct heat and continue to cook until desired doneness, 2 to 5 more minutes depending on how you like them cooked. Let the lamb chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.