6-Ingredient Artichoke & Spinach Casserole Recipe Is Tried & True by Donna John
Spinach and artichokes in a creamy sauce goes well with any protein – from chicken to beef to pork to seafood. This easy spinach casserole takes no time to make and even kids love it. It is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
Serve this easy baked vegetable casserole recipe with your Thanksgiving turkey. Be sure to double the recipe for larger families.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 jar (7.5 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and cut into smaller pieces
- 2 bags or boxes (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the butter, cream cheese and milk in a bowl. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
2. Fold in the spinach and artichokes. Pour into a baking dish.
3. Top with the grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 20-25 minutes. Cover and bake about 10 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vegetable Cookbooks $4 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Marinated Artichokes $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.