6-Ingredient Artichoke & Spinach Casserole Recipe Is Tried & True by Donna John
Spinach and artichokes in a creamy sauce goes well with any protein – from chicken to beef to pork to seafood. This easy spinach casserole takes no time to make and even kids love it. It is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 jar (7.5 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and cut into smaller pieces
- 2 bags or boxes (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the butter, cream cheese and milk in a bowl. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
2. Fold in the spinach and artichokes. Pour into a baking dish.
3. Top with the grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 20-25 minutes. Cover and bake about 10 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.