Deviled Chicken Breasts Recipe: Print This Easy Deviled Chicken Breast Recipe Now for Safe Keeping by Donna John
Chicken breasts coated in tangy Dijon mustard and then fried until crisp were a family favorite in our house. One bite of this easy deviled chicken breasts recipe and it'll be a family favorite at your house, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs or panko
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- ground cayenne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese and a shake of cayenne pepper in a bowl. Put the Dijon mustard in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the mustard and then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Cook the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.