Magic Honey-Dijon Citrus Baked Chicken Recipe Is a Chicken Dinner Winner by 30Seconds Food
What happens when chicken breasts, honey, Dijon and citrus juices combine in a baking pan? Magic. Seriously. The easy baked honey mustard and citrus baked chicken is a keeper chicken dinner recipe.
This divine baked chicken dinner recipe is so simple, yet so delicious, we're pretty sure you'll want to eat it every week. To make this chicken you'll need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, honey, Dijon mustard, orange juice, fresh lemon juice and an orange and lemon. The gluten-free chicken bakes in a casserole dish and creates a beautiful, citrusy sauce to drizzle over the finished chicken. Delish.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 13x9-inch Baking Pan
- Recipe Box
- Lemon Juicer
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Mixing Bowl
- You could use bone-in chicken for this recipe, but be sure to increase the cooking time.
- Change up the citrus used in this recipe. Try limes, tangerines or even grapefruit.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the honey, mustard, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Put the chicken into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Surround the chicken with the orange and lemon slices.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.9g
Saturated Fat: 0.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 22g
Dietary Fiber: 1.9g
Total Sugars: 18.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.