Crispy Baked Chicken Flautas Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Crispy, ooey, gooey and cheesy. This easy baked chicken flautas recipe has it all and it's on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo, roasted salsa verde, lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, salsa, cheese, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the filling onto the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Spray the flautas with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
Salsa $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.