Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe: This Shrimp & Pasta Recipe Is Dang (Dang!) Good & Ready in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Bang bang shrimp is a Thai dish that has a creamy sauce made with mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and Sriracha. This easy pasta bang bang shrimp recipe is ready in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 - 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Sprinkle the shrimp with the paprika, and salt and pepper. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until just cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds more.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add the pasta and bang bang sauce. Toss to combine.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Sriracha Sauce $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Sweet Chili Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.