20-Minute Stir-fry Chicken Recipe With Vegetables Will Be a Family Favorite by 30Seconds Food
Tender chicken and vegetables in a slightly sweet sauce will please even the pickiest eaters. This easy chicken stir-fry recipe will get you out of the kitchen fast! With minimal prep and cooking time, it's on the table in about 20 minutes.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs are cut into bite-sized pieces and stir fried with baby bok choy, sugar snap pes or snow peas, broccoli or broccolini, bean sprouts, garlic and fresh ginger. The flavorful sauce is made with chicken broth, soy sauce and honey. You can add some crushed red pepper flakes for a little heat.
Change up the vegetables in this chicken recipe to suit your family's tastes. And don't forget the crispy egg rolls, crab rangoon, wonton soup or fried rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast or boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 cup chopped baby bok choy
- 1 cup sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 1 cup chopped broccoli or broccolini
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, combine the cornstarch and water. Mix well. Add the chicken broth, soy sauce and honey. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Drop the chicken into the skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add the vegetables and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet. Pour in the sauce and cook until it thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Serve over rice.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $9 & Up
Woks $10 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Canola Oil $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.