20-Minute Glazed Pork Belly Recipe Has Just 5 Simple Ingredients by 30Seconds Food
We all need to indulge every once in a while. With a short ingredient list, simple ingredients and minimal time (about 20 minutes), you wouldn't think this easy pork belly and mushroom stir-fry recipe would be the indulgence. You would be wrong.
Serve this easy glazed pork belly recipe for dinner over white rice or brown rice, and garnish with chopped green onions. Get ready for recipe requests!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pork belly (about 1 pound), cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 package (8 ounces) whole mushrooms
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add the pork belly and cook until browned and crispy on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Do this in two batches to avoid overcrowding the skillet. Remove to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they begin to soften, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pork belly back to the skillet. Pour in the sauce and cook until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $15 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
White Rice $2 & Up
Brown Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.