Chocolate Chip Mug Cake Recipe: This Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Mug Cake Recipe Is Ready in 60 Seconds by 30Seconds Food
Mug cake recipes are still all the rage. This easy chocolate chip mug cake recipe cooks in less than a minute – and will be gone in 60 seconds, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 6 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a mug.
- Add the white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and egg yolk. Stir to combine.
- Add the flour.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave the cake on high for about 50-60 seconds. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mugs $6 & Up
Mug Cake Cookbooks $5 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.