Easy Chocolate Hummus Recipe: This Chocolate Hummus Recipe Is Ready in 5 Minutes (Seriously!) by 30Seconds Food
In less time than it takes you to check your emails, you could whip up this easy chocolate hummus recipe. Serve with pretzel chips or fresh fruit.
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (more or less, to taste)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- dash of salt
- 2 - 3 tablespoons water
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients except water in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Add enough water to make it desired consistency. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.