Got 20 minutes? This easy beef pepper steak recipe is done before that 30-minute sitcom is over. One busy days, stir-fry recipes get you out of the kitchen fast!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet or wok over high medium-heat. Add the ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the steak and cook until brown and beginning to get crispy, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and add the peppers and onions. Cook until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside with the steak.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Pour in the apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and hoisin sauce. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes. Return the steak, onions and peppers to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Heat through and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.