3-Ingredient No-Churn Marshmallow Fluff Ice Cream Recipe Is Heavenly by 30Seconds Food
When you think about marshmallow fluff, do you just think of clouds of it floating on top of your hot chocolate? Well, stop! After you taste this easy three-ingredient marshmallow ice cream recipe, you'll see it in a whole new way.
We've shared some variations for the ice cream recipe, too. You can make peanut butter fluff ice cream or s'mores ice cream by adding just one or two more ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus approximately 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus approximately 2 hours to freeze
Here's how to make it:
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow fluff.
- Pour into a loaf pan. Freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Peanut Butter Fluff Ice Cream: Swirl in 1/2 to 1 cup creamy peanut butter.
- S'mores Ice Cream: Swirl in hot fudge sauce and crushed graham crackers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Cookbooks $3 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Ice Cream Scoops $5 & Up
Marshmallow Fluff $2 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Hot Fudge Topping $3 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.