Grilled Romaine With Creamy Sriracha Dressing: This Easy Grilled Romaine Lettuce Recipe Is a Fresh Way to Make Caesar Salad by 30Seconds Food
Need a fresh salad idea? Instead of serving traditional Caesar salad, try this grilled romaine salad recipe with a spicy, creamy Sriracha dressing. Once you try it, meat won't be the only thing you want to put on the grill. So easy and delicious, and perfect for summer meals.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 romaine hearts, washed, dried and root end cut off
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Here's how to make it:
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- For the salad, preheat an indoor grill or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Brush the mixture all over the romaine hearts.
- Grill the lettuce until lightly brown on all sides. About 5 minutes.
- To serve, place the lettuce on a plate. Serve with the Sriracha dressing and any desired toppings on the lettuce.
Note: Instead of serving whole, you could chop the grilled romaine and then drizzle with the salad dressing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Outdoor Grills $25 & Up
Olive Oil $3 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.