Turkey & Stuffing Meatloaf Recipe Is Thanksgiving Dinner In One Bite by Donna John
You know when you get that perfect bite of Thanksgiving dinner by dragging a piece of turkey through the gravy and into the stuffing? This turkey and stuffing meatloaf recipe tastes just like that.
If you're looking for an alternative to a big ol' turkey, this turkey meatloaf may be the answer. It is absolutely delicious and easy to make. This is one meatloaf recipe you will want to make year-round. To make this easy turkey and stuffing meatloaf recipe you will need ground turkey, a box of stuffing mix, jarred turkey gravy, butter, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, dried thyme, ground sage, eggs and milk. Mix up the ingredients and bake for about 50 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (I used Stove Top Stuffing Turkey)
- 1 cup jarred turkey gravy (I used Heinz Roasted Turkey Gravy)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Do not pack the meatloaf into the pan too tightly for the best results.
- Use whatever flavor stuffing mix you prefer.
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the onions, celery and carrot for about 5 to 7 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and cook 1 more minute. Add 3 tablespoons of the turkey gravy and cook 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, stuffing mix, eggs, milk, thyme, sage and cooled onion-celery mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix gently to combine.
- Put the mixture into a loaf pan (do not pack, keep it loose). Top with about 1/4 cup of the turkey gravy. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Serve with additional heated turkey gravy.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 18.8g
Saturated Fat: 4.7g
Total Carbohydrate: 10.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
Total Sugars: 1.8g
Vitamin D: 6mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.