This Easy Breakfast Egg Sandwich Recipe With Bacon or Sausage Is Today's Cooking Challenge by Donna John
Remember that egg sandwich video that went viral? To me, that was a challenge. A challenge that was delicious and pretty easy.
This breakfast sandwich recipe would be perfect for the kiddos to try their hands at. Serve it with fruit and a side of honey or syrup for dipping.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 eggs, beaten
- bacon or breakfast sausage
- sliced cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the bacon or sausage in a skillet until done. Remove to a paper towel. Wipe the skillet clean.
- Add the eggs. Quickly dip both sides of the bread into the egg and lay them, bottoms about an inch apart, in the pan.
- Cook until the egg is done enough to flip, then flip the entire sandwich over using a spatula.
- Top one side of the sandwich with the cheese slices and then bacon or sausage.
- Using the spatula, gently fold in both sides of the egg, pressing so it stays in place.
- Carefully fold the sandwich together. Cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Spatulas $4 & Up
Skillets $7 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Pancake Syrup $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.