This Easy Breakfast Egg Sandwich Recipe With Bacon or Sausage Is Today's Cooking Challenge by Donna John
Remember that egg sandwich video that went viral? To me, that was a challenge. A challenge that was delicious and pretty easy.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 eggs, beaten
- bacon or breakfast sausage
- sliced cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the bacon or sausage in a skillet until done. Remove to a paper towel. Wipe the skillet clean.
- Add the eggs. Quickly dip both sides of the bread into the egg and lay them, bottoms about an inch apart, in the pan.
- Cook until the egg is done enough to flip, then flip the entire sandwich over using a spatula.
- Top one side of the sandwich with the cheese slices and then bacon or sausage.
- Using the spatula, gently fold in both sides of the egg, pressing so it stays in place.
- Carefully fold the sandwich together. Cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.