DoubleTree By Hilton Signature Cookie Recipe: The Official Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe We Crave by 30Seconds Food
In 2020, for the first time ever, DoubleTree by Hilton has shared the official bake-at-home recipe for the brand’s beloved and delicious chocolate chip cookie so at-home bakers can create the warm and comforting treat in their own kitchens. More than 30 million are consumed every year!
Copycat recipes have been shared online for years, but only now has Hilton released the official version to create at home. “We know this is an anxious time for everyone,” said Shawn McAteer, senior vice president and global head, DoubleTree by Hilton. “A warm chocolate chip cookie can’t solve everything, but it can bring a moment of comfort and happiness."
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 23 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 33 minutes
Servings: Makes 26 cookies
- 1/2 pound butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch cinnamon
- 2 2/3 cups Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
Here's how to make it:
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl.
- With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour.
Cook’s Note: You can freeze the unbaked cookies, and there’s no need to thaw. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and place frozen cookies on parchment paper-lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Light Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Rolled Oats $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.