How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (They're Addicting)! by Kim Kusiciel
These chocolate chip cookie dough bites are so easy that kids can make them on their own! You can customize the recipe and make them different each time.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and salt and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour a little at a time.
- Add in the mini chocolate chips and stir by hand until evenly distributed into the dough.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Enjoy! Place any leftover bites in a covered dish.