4-Ingredient Fried Rice Recipe: This Easy Garlic & Green Pea Fried Rice Recipe Is Quick Garlicky Goodness by 30Seconds Food
Just a few simple ingredients transforms into a flavorful side dish that everyone will enjoy. If you really love garlic, add more to this easy green pea and garlic fried rice recipe.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 23 to 28 minutes
Total Time: 24 to 29 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup basmati rice or long-grain white rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen green peas or canned peas
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the rice. Cook, stirring constantly, until it begins to lightly brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the water, cover and cook on low heat about 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in the peas and heat through. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Canned Peas $1 & Up
Cooking Oils $3 & Up
Basmati Rice $4 & Up
Long Grain White Rice $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.