This Easy Green Onion Dip Recipe Will Make You Skip Aisle 8 by 30Seconds Food
What's a party without onion dip? Skip that prepackaged onion dip mix on aisle 8 and whip up this easy homemade green onion dip recipe. Serve with chopped veggies or try this homemade potato chips recipe.
- 2 cups sour cream or plain yogurt
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Cover and allow to sit about an hour before serving for flavors to blend.
- Garnish with more chopped green onion before serving, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.