Texas Caviar Recipe: This Healthy Bean Salsa Recipe Is What to Put on Your Tortilla Chip by Tiffany Zook
Whether you serve it for Monday night football, Christmas, a family get-together or just as a weekday snack, this healthy bean salsa needs to be in your recipe rotation. Serve with tortilla chips or potato chips – and throw in some chopped avocado to add a creamy punch.
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can white corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar chopped pimentos, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 chopped jalapeño
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Put the black beans, pinto beans, black-eyed peas and corn into a bowl. Toss together.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pinto Beans $1 & Up
Black Beans $1 & Up
Black-eyed Peas $1 & Up
White Corn $1 & Up
Pimentos $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.