Chef Adrianne Calvo's Turkey Lasagna Recipe Is What to Make With That Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey by Chef Adrianne Calvo
- 1 pound no-boil lasagna noodles
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pound turkey leftovers
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup torn basil
- 1 container (16 ounces) ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and then add turkey. Cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and basil. If the mixture is too thick, fill tomato can about a quarter full with water. Season with salt and pepper and let simmer 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, egg and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the bottom of a large baking dish, spoon a thin layer of sauce. Add a layer of cooked noodles, overlapping them slightly. Spread about a third of ricotta mixture over noodles, top with sauce, then top with a layer of mozzarella. Repeat to make three layers.
- Bake until lasagna is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 35 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
No-Boil Lasagna Noodles $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Crushed Tomatoes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.