Easy Avocado Eggs Recipe: This Baked Smoked Salmon & Eggs in Avocados Recipe Is the Best Way to Start Your Day by Donna John
Mornings can be tough – especially Monday mornings. This delicious recipe for smoked salmon and eggs baked in a creamy avocado is all the motivation you need to make it a great day. Breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner will never be the same once you try this easy recipe. If you want breakfast for dinner, serve this amazing recipe with a salad for a healthy, complete meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut the avocados in half and carefully remove the pit. Place the avocados on a baking sheet.
- Put slices of the smoked salmon into each cavity.
- Crack one egg into each cavity on top of the salmon.
- Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with fresh dill sprigs, if desired. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.