Copycat Chick-fil-a Cookies & Cream Milkshake Recipe for Sunday Sippin' by 30Seconds Food
Do you get those Chick-fil-A cookies and cream milkshake cravings at all the wrong times – like Sunday? No worries! Grab your blender and whip up this cookie milkshake recipe that won't have you grabbing for your keys.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 6 Oreo cookies or other chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Oreo cookies, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the cookies, ice cream, milk and vanilla to a blender. Blend until smooth, adding more milk or ice cream to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour into milkshake glasses or drinking glasses.
- Garnish with additional whole or crushed Oreos. Serve immediately with a milkshake straw.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Oreos $3 & Up
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies $3 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Milkshake Glasses $10 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Milkshake Straws $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.