Easy Hummus Recipes: How to Make White Bean Hummus With Thyme & Basil by Donna John
- 2 cans white beans, rinsed and drained (I used great northern beans)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (about half a lemon)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the beans, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, vinegar and Dijon in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the thyme and basil. Pulse until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust any ingredients, as desired. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Canned White Beans $1 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Tahini $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Dijon $2 & Up
Pita Chips $3 & Up
Pita Bread $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.