Ladybug Party Food Ideas: How to Make Healthy Ladybug-Themed Snacks for Parties or Snack Time by 30Seconds Food
If you're planning a spring party or if your child wants an insect or ladybug-themed birthday party, we've got a fun recipe to serve your guests. These cute-as-a-bug ladybugs sit on a bed of whipped cream cheese and are made out of fresh produce, so they're tasty and healthy.
- round crackers
- whipped cream cheese
- black olives
- cherry tomatoes
- chives or green onion top
- chopped fresh herbs
Here's how to make them:
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on a cracker.
- Cut a cherry tomato in half for the body. Gently press it into the cream cheese so it stays in place.
- Cut a black olive in half and attach one half to the front of the tomato to form a face.
- Chop the other half of the olive into tiny pieces and attach to the tomato for the ladybug's spots.
- Put two tiny dots of the cream cheese on the face to make the eyes. Top with a tiny piece of black olive.
- Cut a chive or green onion top into two tiny strips and attach for the antennas.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh herbs around the ladybug.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Round Crackers $3 & Up
Herb Scissors $6 & Up
Books About Ladybugs $3 & Up
Ladybug Party Supplies $5 & Up
Ladybug Gifts for Kids $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.