Sauteed Baby Bok Choy Recipe: No One Will Put This Baby in the Corner by Gwen Johnson
Baby bok choy may be small, but it's big in flavor. Don't skip the oil-rich sesame seeds, which contain lots of fiber, iron, calcium, protein, copper, magnesium and phosphorus (to name just a few).
- 6 heads baby bok choy, washed and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Add the bok choy, soy sauce and water. Cover and cook about 2-3 minutes. Uncover and cook about 2 minutes more, or until the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with a little black pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.