20-Minute Balsamic & Maple-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Pork Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Print this easy glazed pork chops recipe out and keep it in a safe place. Once you try it, you'll know why. It is quick, easy and delicious!
Serve this easy pork chop recipe with your favorite side dishes. We like kale, spinach, broccoli, brussels sprouts or squash and white beans, quinoa, potatoes or rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here’s how to make it:
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to just a boil, reduce heat and cook, stirring often, about 2-3 minutes or until it reduces a bit. Remove from heat and side aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a oven-proof frying pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add a little olive oil. Add the chops and cook about 3-4 minutes. Brush the chops with some of the glaze and flip over. Brush the other side with the glaze.
- Put the pan into a preheated 400-degree F oven and cook about 6-8 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through, brushing with the glaze occasionally. Remove from oven and drizzle with the remaining glaze. Serve.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $15 & UP
Oven-proof Frying Pans $20 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.